Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[summer]

I'm feeling good today. I'm still a bit off but that's just because I'm still slacking in school. I need it to be over. Most of my classes are done though. I have no pre-calc, physics, or english finals, so I'm done in pre-calc aside from the quiz on friday. I still have to make up a test in physics and write 2 labs, and do the last project, but they I'm done. For english, I have to make up work, and do the final project but there's no final exam. For U.S. History, I have to take the final, I have to do my term paper, and make up work, boo hiss. French is winding down, and I have to take the final too, but I don't care about that class. Recording tech. may as well not have a final, let alone be graded at all. Then there's my psych final. I'll really have to study for that one. There's a lot of memorizing to do for that class. All in all, school is over because I just don't care. I really will study for my finals, but I'm just so burnt out it's ridiculous. I'm currently writing this in pre-clac listening to my ipod. It's finally june. How is it even possible to focus on school now? SAT's on saturday too. But then my party is next saturday and I turn 17 in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment