Friday, June 3, 2011

[Living a NIghtmare]

I'm moving too fast for myself. I thought if I put in a ton of work, helping Mom move into the new house, maybe it would all be ok. but it's not. This is not how it's supposed to be. The dogs are supposed to be at the Palisado house. I'm only supposed to have one house. My parents were supposed to stay together. I know it's not my fault, but I can't help but think about what I could have done to keep them together. They always promised we wouldn't be one of those families. This isn't home. Home has four bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, kitchen, Don's office, two bathrooms, two hallways and a second floor. A three bay garage not connected to the house. The red cupola. My barn. The greenhouses and twenty acres of land with a wrap around drive way. This? This is not a home. Not MY home anyway. I tried to accept things for what they were. I tried playing along. But with the way reality just hit me, I don't know if I can anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment