Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Reflection]

As my junior year comes to a close, and I only have 2 days of school left, I look back on the past year, and create a reflection. It was by far, the hardest year I've ever faced, but I also learned a lot. I've overcome more than people believed I could, but at the same time, the people who didn't believe in me where the ones who caused some of my obstacles. So I'm not sure what to say about that. Entering the year, I had a positive attitude, and a lot of friends, a very close friend in particular, and a whole lot of trust. Nearing the end, I have a few friends, who are mostly all close, a new very close friend in particular, an amazing boyfriend, a band, and very little trust, and a broken family. Despite all that I've been through, I still find a way to be positive. I'm not saying by any means that this year is the worst it could ever get, that I have the worst life possible. I'm simply saying this year has sucked. But from here on out, it should get better.
I'm at Mom's for the second night this week, and I'll be here at least one more night. It's getting better. I'm liking it more, and it's seeming a little more like home.
Right now, the only habit I want to change for next year is my procrastination. I want to actually get my work in on time, and not save it till the last minute. I went way overboard with procrastinating this year, its unbelievable, and I'm kicking myself for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment