Thursday, April 29, 2010

[overdose]

earlier this week chris said i was gorgeous. weird right? but hes a guy ya know? what are you gonna do. today, ryan came up from behind and rapped one arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. again, weird much? i get the feeling he still likes me, but i know he likes cindy, and idk anymore. i know we shouldnt go out, thats just one hell of a bad idea, but i always go back to wondering if i have a shot with him. its easy to conceal my emotions for him, but im worried for him right now so its a little harder. with this whole ashlee thing hes not doing well and he wont let me help. he doesnt want me involved because he feels bad i always get sucked into things. who cares! whatever, i think i may take a nap cause im tired as shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment