Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Goal #1

So it's after midnight and I don't want to sleep because I keep having dreams about Ryan. Which stinks because I love sleeping. Plus I have the day off tomorrow so sleeping in is supposed to be an option. I had been doing so well for the first week, but then Don just HAD to get cancer again (I'm not actually blaming my dad for having cancer, I'm really messed up about it.) And now all I can think about is how I don't have the support of my best friend because he dumped me. So I'm gonna start making dailey goals for myself to help deal. The goal for tomorrow will be not to check Ryan's facebook or instagram or anything at all tomorrow. And we shall see how that goes. First things first, get through the night without dreaming about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment