Tuesday, May 25, 2010

[drinking]

my dad has a drinking problem. this is old news. it was part of the problem and part of the reason mom almost wanted to divorce him back in 8th grade. 2 years later, hes still out getting trashed when he says hes working. hes not coming home tonight. hes too drunk to drive. how do i know? he called mom and i heard her talking to him upstairs. shes not happy, but i wouldnt be either. infact, im not. i want to cry. i hate what alcohol does to people, and my friends dont understand. ryan drinks and doesnt get drunk and sees no problem with it because 'hes irish'. well, so is my dad. i dont care if i have the genes to be an alcoholic, i will never be one, i hate everything about it. i hate how my dad isnt coming home tonight because of it. i hate how it always makes my parents fight. i hate how it nearly tore my family apart 2 years ago, i hate how its fucking everywhere! im not sure i have a single blood relative who hasnt had an alcohol problem atleast once in their life. i swear ill be different. my parents dont believe me. they never do. they say its in my blood. what the fuck do i care? i decide what i do, and i hate alcohol. ive seen what it does to people and i want to part of it. i wish it didnt own him...

No comments:

Post a Comment