Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How 'Bout No

You dumped me through a text after 2 years together, after 4 years of history. You dumped me through a text after 2 years, and got back together with your ex, my ex best friend, who you supposedly "hated". You deleted me from Facebook. You completely removed yourself from my life. Which I was fine with. Yes, there was some anger, and some depression, and some reevaluating what I could have done, what I did do, all that bullshit. But I was fine. I was never in the typical "breakup state" everyone expected, and I most certainly did not need you, and I proved that point easily. I was fine with everything that you did. Supposedly it was what you wanted, and what was best for you. Ok, cool. Fine. Whatever. But with what you did comes a long list of things you are not allowed to do.
1. You are not allowed to judge any of my choices from here on out.
2. You are not allowed to tell me what to do on any account.
3. You are not allowed to ask about how I'm doing or what I am up to.
4. You are not allowed to expect anything from me.
5. You are MOST CERTAINLY NOT allowed to inbox me a goddamned "thumbs up" on Facebook!
How stupid are you? You have no right to contact me after what you've done. You have no right to do anything regarding me ever again. You have no right to second guess your choices. You have no right to miss me. You have no right to try to get me back. You have no right to try and be friends, especially while still dating HER. You have no right. You have zero rights at all.
I was unsure if having you drop off the face of the earth was what was best for me. I didn't know if I would be ok with it, or if I would rather still have you around. Well now I know. I want you nowhere near me. I want you as far away as humanly possible. I want you to have zero contact with anyone I love, but I know that last one is too much to ask. My friends and family can do what they wish, they just need to keep me out of it. I would love so much to never see you, any of you, ever again. The memories are enough. It doesn't hurt. I really am fine. No. I'm better than fine. I am more me than I have ever been before. I'm happy. Without you. I'm sure you thought I'd be a disaster. How 'bout them apples, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment