Monday, February 7, 2011

[Obsession]

Friday was great with Alex. I absolutely love hanging out with him. After recording and rehearsing a bit, me, Ashley and Amanda sat on the floor of the practice room together. What did Alex do? He squeezed himself between me and Ashley just so he could sit next to me. I got 2 hugs that night. And they were long hugs. After we dropped Amanda off on the way to my house, we had a talk about my current band situation. He's great to talk to. About everything. So many hits have been dropped lately, and we just keep getting closer and closer. I really can't wait till Friday. It's just going to be me and him at the studio unless someone else comes by. Ashley and Amanda are going to stay away since the date on the 20th got canceled, but who knows about Adam, Zac, Ryan or Jesse. They have their own personal schedules that I don't follow.
Alex, Alex, Alex. That's all I can think about. He's everywhere. I want to say it's real, but It's way too soon for that. It's just that, he's perfect, and i can't help but wonder if this is for real or if it's just another teenage romance. I can't let myself believe it's real this early. I can't let myself get that attached. We haven't even talked about it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment