Thursday, February 3, 2011

[M.A.G.]

Alex pretty much called sunday a date yesterday. He also pretty much asked me out on a second date yesterday. He's trying to find reasons to give me hugs now too. Things with him just keep getting better. I love it. He said he wants to get his mom to feed mi in return for all the times he's eaten at my house. Now I have to have dinner at his house, maybe I'm reading way too far into this, but this is HUGE. I feel like such a girl for freaking about this, but I can't help it if he makes me happy. He raves about my maturity level. I love talking to him. I ca have a serious, deep conversation about something that matters with him. The fact that he's 7 years older doesn't matter when we really talk, or maybe it's the fact that I'm 7 years younger since I act more his age than he does mine.
I think we were taking about running away to Australia together the other day. We agreed that it's easier to get noticed outside of the U.S. so maybe one day we can run away to Australia or Europe.
Who knows if Alex is my "soul mate" or whatever, but he is definitely someone I want to keep with me for the rest of my life, especially in my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment