Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm Ready

I am so ready for something to ACTUALLY work out with a guy. Zach fizzled out, Erick just wanted a hookup, I'm not really just looking for fun anymore. I'm still not really looking for anything, but an actual relationship would be nice. Can a meet a guy over the summer and have things work? Is that a thing that can happen? Cause that would be great. I am ready for a relationship. Not for anything serious quite yet, but something low key that can develop into something more. Why can I not just find a nice guy? Is that really so hard? No, probably not, it's probably just not possible in the places I've been looking. I just want to get out of school, get my bar tending license, and spend my summer life guarding and pouring drinks. It really all sounds so great and I'm so ready. I'll be honest and say I'm a little nervous for bar tending, but it'll be fun. I'll make sure of it. And it will be great money and great experience. Not to mention a fantastic way to meet people. I really just want to get out and do SOMETHING. I really haven't done much this semester. Granted, I met a lot of people, and had a lot of parties, and went to a few, but I didn't actually do anything, and that needs to change. I want to do stuff. I need to find activities. That's why I'm excited to get back to work. School, hurry up and end. Nice guys, man up and show yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment